8% of the population faces the common conditions of Bruxism or tooth grinding and jaw clenching. It causes facial pain, worn-down teeth and chipped tooth problems.
A custom hard night guard is a device built to protect your teeth, jaw, lips, gums and cheeks from injuries & damage. A hard night guard splint acts like a ‘crash helmet’ for your teeth & jaws for those who grind or clench their teeth. It separates the teeth & protects by preventing the grinding & clinching to cause any harm. There are two types of night guards: soft and hard night guards.
The hard night guard retainer is for aggravated grinding & clinching problems that might cause harm in the future. It’s a flat surface made of acrylic, separating the teeth & preventing you from further clenching & grinding your jaw. It cushions the effect of grinding & clenching of teeth during sleep.
Why use hard Night Guard?
A hard night guard for teeth isn’t only useful to prevent grinding and clenching at night. You can use it to prevent the risk of injury if there is a regular involvement in sports. However, consult with an oral expert to know more about its best usage.
Benefits of custom hard night guard include:
• Prevents chronic headaches, neck aches and tensed muscles in the neck, shoulders, mouth and jaw.
• Saves you money by preventing bruxism from further accentuating.
• Prevents chipped or broken teeth, toothache, tense muscles and more.
• Prevents nerve damage from happening to teeth.
If you’d prefer a combo of soft & hard night guard, we’ve got you covered. Our night guard retainer combo is a hybrid nightguard made of dual-laminate material which is tough on the outside and soft as rubber on the inside. Click here to know more.
Why choose Direct2lab?
Our soft night guard is perfect for light to moderate clenching and grinding. It is made of soft, comfortable, rubber material that lasts for a long time.
So, why prefer the hard night guard for teeth from Direct2lab over others? Here’s why:
• Customized to fit your teeth comfortably for a good night’s sleep.
• Guards your teeth from nerve damage.
• Prevents soft-tissue damage to lips, gums, tongue, cheeks and teeth.
• Cost-effective solution to keep your teeth safe from bruxism.
So, why wait?
Safeguard your teeth against future damage today by ordering your custom hard night guard today.