Acrylic Partial Dentures are a brilliant option for various partially edentulous patients. As a flipper, a stay-plate denture is a manufacture of acrylic resin, but typically it has three or more teeth, whereas a flipper tooth has one. Moreover, Acrylic partial denture clasp or stay-plates are an excellent fit for you if looking for removable dentures. A stay-plate can be adjusted to add additional teeth, tightened by having a reline, and repaired incase of crack. Affordability of Acrylic Partial Denture makes it a wonderful option for a temporary or interim denture.
Reasons to use Acrylic Partial Dentures:
- Flexible dentures or Acrylic partial denture are thinner & easy to use.
- Made of flexible material which is helpful for patients who are allergic to acrylics.
- Considered the most biocompatible material.
- The design of Partial dentures for upper back teeth or front teeth is in order to make it easier for patients to talk and chew.
- A partial denture helps to fill the gap between the teeth and never makes your smile fade away.
In today’s fast-paced world and the use of modern technology, there are many ways to get a solution for your missing or failing teeth. You can get in touch with the experts of the Direct2Lab to understand your options and solution for the dental problems. Why choose Direct2Lab for acrylic partial denture clasp or other dental products:
- Cost-effective denture solution
- Easy and affordable denture repairs
- Faster and customizable denture solution.